Sunday, April 6, 2008

it's time you break out!

Have we ever wondered where we are heading to? We are just running ahead...blindly. Has anyone of us thought of what we really want to do? Has anyone thought want we really want? Has anyone of us thought what we really really love?

NO.

Because we have no time to think. The world is running and so are we. We just want to be there... where? We don't know. He is running, she is running and so I shall run too. We are all too busy doing what the other is doing.

My cousin is into Information Technology, my neighbour is into Information Technology so I too shall be there. My friend smokes so I shall smoke too. My dog barks so I shall bark too!!

It's high time we give up this herd mentality. It's time we take courage and do what we want to do. Let's stop following. If not lead then atleast be bold enough to lead life the way you want.

It's time you break out!